Welcome to Keisei Department Store.
Welcome to Keisei Department Store.Located in Mito City, Ibaraki, Keisei is the largest department store in the prefecture, with a history of more than 100 years. We offer high quality products and customized service to satisfy customer needs. We provide a variety of products, from name-brand items to local specialties, which can serve as memorable souvenirs. We look forward to serving you in the store.
- 9F Restaurants
- 8F Specialty store floor
- 7F Children's wear
- Baby's and children's wear
Toys/School uniforms/Exhibition hall/
- 6F Living floor
- Household goods/Interior goods
Art galleries/Customer services
- 5F Men's wear
- Men's wear/Accessories
- 4F Ladies' wear
- Ladies' wear/Petites
Travel agency／Ticket agency
Tax refund counter
- 3F Ladies' wear
- Ladies' wear
Ladies' larger size wear
- 2F Ladies' wear
- Ladies' wear
- 1F Accessories
- Ladies' accessories
- B1F Food floor
Restroom,Ladies' restroom,Coin-op lockers,Coin-op refrigerated lockers,Smoking room,Free wheelchair rental,Baby care room,Free stroller rental,Restaurant,Coffee shop,Payphone,Automated external defibrillator(AED)
Tax Refund Counter（Card Counter）
CAUTION FOR TAX REFUND
Tax refund regulations are listed on the back. Please check beforehand whether you are eligible for a tax refund.
Tax Refund Counter: -4th floor of the Main Building
A consumption tax exemption and refund
To foreign visitors and Japanese temporary returnees
- Who is eligible for the exemption:
- A person who does not live in Japan and has stayed in Japan for a shorter time than 6 months. He/she entered Japan declaring he/she would stay for a short period.
- What is applicable to the consumption tax exemption:
- Clothing items, bags, shoes, golf goods, clocks ＆ watches, jewelry, craftworks, and other general commodities. And foods, drinks, alcohol, cigarettes, medicine, cosmetics, and other consumables. Please note that bills from restaurants and shipping charges are not applicable.
- How and when you should take out from Japan the items you purchased:
- The general commodities you bought should be taken out from Japan within less than 6 months from when you entered Japan. The consumables you bought should be taken out from Japan within 30 days from when you bought them. You should bring out the items from Japan by yourself.
- General commodities: the amount of the total bill not including consumption taxes in our store a day should be more than 10,000 yen. Consumables: the amount of the total bill not including consumption taxes in our store a day should be more than 5,000 and less than 500,001 yen. You can receive the refund only in the very day you bought them.
- You can receive the refund on the consumption tax at the tax exemption counter on the 4th floor of the main building. You should have the receipts, your passport, and your credit card in the case you bought the items with the card. Please note that you should go to the counter at least 30 minutes before our closing time.
※ For more detailed information about legal matters on consumption tax,
please ask the staff at the tax exemption counter.
Keisei Depertment Store
1-6-1 Izumi-cho, Mito City, Ibaraki
- First basement to the 7th floor 10:00 - 19:30
- Specialty stores on the 8th floor 10:00 - 21:00
- Restaurants on the 9th floor 10:30 - 23:00
※Some restaurants open from 11:00 to 22:00.
- Get off at JR Mito Station.
Approx. 5 minutes by taxi from the north exit
- Take a bus at bus stop No. 4 or 5 at the north exit for approx. 7 minutes, and get off at “Izumi-cho 1-chome”
- Walk approx. 17 minutes from the north exit.
By city bus
- Get off at “Izumi-cho 1-chome”, fourth stop from Mito Station.
(Fares: 160 yen for adults and 80 yen for children)